Wednesday 16 April 2014

Fashion in French Films

The style and colouring of old French films have always been an inspiration to me, especially in the early 60's where they captured the eccentric 'Parisian Chic' look that became so popular. With stars such as Catherine Deneuve, Anna Karina & Jean Seberg, the whole world became inspired by their fashion style and movement. Some wardrobe classics that surfaced from French chic were nautical striped t-shirts, oversized sunglasses, trench coats and the ever so famous pixie crop that arose from star Jean Seberg in film 'Breathless'. 
Below are just a few of my favourite styles. 

"Belle De Jour"


"A bout de souffle"

"Pierrot Le Fou"


"Une Femme est Une Femme"


1 comment:

  1. Hi my friend! I want to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include almost all vital infos. I would like to see more posts like this.high tide swimsuit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...