Friday 4 July 2014

"Mrs Biggs"

I've recently just started watching ITV drama series "Mrs Biggs" on the new channel ITV encore, and good god I'm hooked! The series stars Sheridan Smith who plays Charmain Biggs and Daniel Mays who stars as Ronnie Biggs, the Great Train Robber and the true story of the ups and downs of their lives on the run. Set in the 1960's, the Great Train Robbery is one of the most famous crimes in British history. I'm more than half the way through the series, having just watched episode 3 out of 5, and find it very entertaining! I do love a good ITV drama. 






(the real Charmain & Ronnie Biggs)

"Mrs Biggs" is on ITV Encore at 9pm Wednesday evenings, or if you have missed the first 3 catch it on ITV player. Be sure to do so, its a must!
post signature




+ I do not own any of these photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...