Friday 21 November 2014

All the glitz and glam

It's nearly December, which means its time for all the sequins, glitter and bling to come clamoring out again just in time for the party season! And this season, the shops are covered head to toe in glitz, we could literally dress up like a fairy and still be a walking model for high street shops (but then again, that wouldn't look good so maybe don't try that look). I love a bit of sparkle in my outfit this time of year, I'm not normally a bling-y sort of girl, but when it's December it's acceptable. And also, Christmas is my favourite time of year and I want that Christmas spirit following me around all month! So below I have chosen a few of my favourite bits and bobs I have loved this week to share with all of you, and they're all healthy on the bank balance, hurray!


1. First, let's start with the handbag - probably the most easiest way of adding sparkle to any outfit if you're not daring enough to go the whole way. This is a perfect little piece for the big work night out, or even just catch up drinks with the girls.

2. You can never go wrong with a little red dress. A definite must in your wardrobe personally, I have 3 right now. And the colour for this magical season

3. I loooooove this dress! The pattern, the style, the high neck; perfect! Shift dresses are such a flattering style too, so you don't have to worry about how many mince pies you shove down your throat this year...

4. I'm not normally a fan of glitzy glitzy heels, but there's something about those block heeled sandals I can't get enough of this season! And I think everyone needs a pair of them statement heels for the holidays.

5. Glitzy nails are my favourite thing at the moment, I've been wearing them since October to get me into that Christmas spirit (it was the only thing I was allowed to do that was Christmassy without getting moaned at.) Go for the Nails Inc brand, it's good quality and still at a reasonable price. 

6. Now it's not all about the dress, if your more about the trousers this top is perfect for you. Rock this with a pair of slim black trousers, glitzy heels and the odd bits of bling-y accessories, and you're good to go!

7. And who says you just have to sparkle on a night out? I think these are perfect to add a bit of glitz to your bedtime chilling with a cup of tea, fairy lights on and that Christmas film playing. 

love,
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I would like to voice my passion for your kind-heartedness for persons who should have assistance with the matter. Your very own dedication to passing the message throughout appears to be rather effective and have constantly permitted folks like me to arrive at their objectives. Your personal valuable facts signifies a lot to me and especially to my office colleagues. Best wishes; from all of us.
    printed bikini swimwear uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...