Monday 17 November 2014

Get some wintery nails

My 5 favourite Rimmel London nail polish 
Autumn/Winter season

There's nothing worse than looking down and seeing your plain old boring nails, and there's no excuse either as there are thousands and millions of different nail polishes and colours out there for you all to try. My personal favourite and lifesaver are from the brand Rimmel London, I find it is the cheapest product that doesn't gloop or turn into mush, and there's so many different colours I have a colour for every day of the week, perfect! So here are my favourite nail varnishes that I'm loving this week - autumn/winter style. 


Blue Eyed Girl
This polish is such a lovely colour, and I think I'm a sucker for it as blue is my favourite colour. It's easily applied and doesn't gloop or smudge. The polish also only needs one coat as it's such a strong colour, which is even better for us cause it will last a lot longer!


Pillow Talk
Another one of my favourites. I love this coat cause it reminds me of the snowy side of christmas, with all the ice, the penguins and snowmen. With this polish you will need to add two coats as it is very light when only adding one. But how cute is it though, I love baby blue!

Black Cherries
Perfect colour for this years autumn and winter fashion, with all the tartan and plaid out on the high street this will complete your outfit perfectly. And only one coat is needed too!

Double Decker Red
Of course, you cannot forget Red. The main colour of Christmas, Santa Claus, fire burning and the colour of your face when you take that long walk to work in the freezing cold. The colour Red is a must have when it comes to the winter season, well a must have for me anyway!

Space Dust
And let's not forgot all the glam and glitz with sparkly silver to really top of the party season. Really perfect for that party dress you've been dying to wear all year, and I guarantee you will feel all christmassy when you apply the polish, trust me.


Other colours on my wish list for the Christmas season are;
Gold (sparkly)
Burgandy
Teal
Navy

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend!


love,
post signature


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all your valuable efforts on this site. My niece loves managing investigation and it's obvious why. Most of us hear all about the lively ways you convey effective items via your web site and as well foster contribution from the others on the matter while our own girl is becoming educated a lot. Enjoy the rest of the new year. You are carrying out a good job.
    high tide swimsuit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...